Ocean Conservancy answers the following questions in their report:
1. What are the origins of ocean plastic debris, and how does it leak into the ocean?
2. Are there significant differences across regions that require different types of solutions?
3. What leakage-reduction solutions are available, and what are the relative
economics and benefits of each?
4. What can be done to trigger the implementation of leakage-reduction measures
in the short, medium, and long term?
5. What are the cornerstones of a concerted program for global action to address